Domino's General Manager (5345)
Conway, Arkansas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
- Full-time position (only full-time employees eligible)
- This job cannot be performed remotely
- Report to a specific address o Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States o Background check required o Starting salary is $42,500 per year
- Average company-wide salary for this position is $65,000
- Bonus pay opportunities
- Administrative duties: setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results, maintaining excellent customer service standards, maintaining property and equipment, inspecting and adhering to safety and sanitation guidelines, performing front-line customer service
- Benefits offered: health insurance, paid time off, dental insurance, vision insurance, flexible schedule, life insurance, disability insurance, employee discount, parental leave, employee assistance program
- Experience: minimum of 2 years of clean driving experience, minimum of 2 years of Domino's Pizza Manager experience OR minimum of 4 years of Pizza Store Manager experience
General Managers compensation package consists of:
- The annual salary of $42,700.
- Performance bonus paid BI-WEEKLY up to $2,000 every 2 weeks.
- Executive bonus plan for franchising or retirement. 100% COMPANY MATCH!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance plan.
General Manager Advancement Opportunities include:
- Area Supervisor
- Field Trainer
- Operations Director
- Franchise Ownership
General Manager Duties & Responsibilities
General Manager responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- You are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, food quality control, cash control, food safety, and customer relations.
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 15 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Assist in building sales to meet company goals.
- Assist in enforcing Safety and Security standards.
- Uphold policies and standards.
- Maintain properly staffed store through hiring and producing a quality schedule.
- Assist in providing training to team members.
- Enforce product quality standards at all times.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making consistent products within Domino's Pizza guidelines.
- Delivering products by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment from our customer's viewpoint.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
What are we looking for in a General Manager?
- Experience leading a team during your shift, you will have to manage a staff 3to 15 people.
- You will need a positive attitude and be a great motivator to be successful.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is a safe, responsible driver.
- You will also need access to a reliable vehicle that is insured.
- Be a great role model and leader…be punctual and have a great attitude with customers and co-workers.
- Must be willing to take and pass a drug test and pass a Background Check.
- Must be able to work a mixture of night and day shifts as well as most weekend days or evenings.
- Domino's management experience of at least one year or pizza restaurant management of at least two years.
- If no pizza restaurant management experience, please have at least three years of restaurant management experience.
- You must be at least 18 years old.