Please scroll down, To apply
Document Control Analyst- Surface Land Administration
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Document Control Analyst - Land Administration for a 5-month contract in Calgary, AB.
- Analyze Surface files for critical documentation pertinent to historical record.
- Organize documentation for scanning and shredding as required.
- Analyze and flag all documentation required to be kept on permanent record.
- Manage incoming and outgoing file boxes as required.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on project progress and complex documentation.
- Related post secondary Land Administration certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years Surface Land administration experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Freehold leases and acquisition documentation, including assignments, third party and road use agreements.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective decision making and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.