Director of Rehabilitation (PT, OT or SLP )
Bristol, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Job Description: Rehabilitation Program Manager
Requirements: Registered Therapist or Therapy Assistant of any discipline. Must have current and valid state licensure.
Supervision: The Program Manager will report directly to the Regional Manager who is responsible for overseeing direct clinical skills, documentation skills, operational procedures and the compliance to all professional standards. The Program Manager is a part of the Select Rehabilitation team. Regional Manager will consult with Program Manager with regards to therapist's performance.
- The Program Manager is responsible for attending daily stand-up, Medicare and care plan meetings for those patients on therapy caseload (other meetings may be attended with approval of Regional Management if required)
- The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing daily operations of the therapy department, which includes, but is not limited to the following items:
- Ensure appropriate and adequate staffing at all times. Notify Regional Manager if there are staffing constraints.
- Ensure the appropriate scheduling of residents on caseload, in addition to all required in-services and meetings.
- Assign new evaluations and screens daily.
- Establish and manage RUG levels and PPS tracking appropriately for each patient receiving Medicare services.
- Ensure staff compliance and utilization of all automated Company therapy management tools.
- Assist Regional Manager in new staff training and orientation.
- All other required duties as designated by the Regional Manager
- The Program Manager, with the assistance of the Regional Manager, will develop programs appropriate to the needs of the residents in the facility, to assist them in achieving their highest feasible level of functioning.
- The Program Manager will assist the facility in meeting the standards necessary to obtain state, federal, and other appropriate certification.
- The Program Manager will employ and follow all appropriate facility infection control policies and procedures and will respect and follow OBRA Resident's Rights Guidelines.
- The Program Manager is responsible for the scheduling and completing of in-services for facility staff education.
- The Program Manager will present her/himself in a professional manner at all times including professional conduct, professional communication, and appropriate dress while in the facility.
- The Program Manager is responsible for required amount of treatment time, and productivity, as established by the Regional Manager. This will range from 0-50% with occasional situations where the treatment time may be higher.
- The Program Manager will report any suspected inappropriate billing and/or treatment provided by any Select Rehabilitation staff.
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager and facility.