Director, Global Store Experience
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
The Di rector, Global Flagship Store Experience will lead experiences, marketing & creative strategies for our global flagship locations in partnership with GSD, GVM and GSO for Under Armour.
R esponsib ilities include setting best-in-class brand strategy within these pinnacle global locations, working closely within our go to market process to amplify story telling for key seasonal stories and driving an engaging consumer experience that builds the brand and conveys our latest innovations to make athletes better.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strategies for global flagships through the integrated experience plan to ensure all touchpoints are considered to strengthen brand identity through the lens of the focused performer.
- Identify consumer trends, and maintain knowledge and execution of industry best practices for
- retail marketing & creative as well as performing ongoing benchmarking of the competitive landscape to ensure these locations are on the forefront of storytelling.
- Drive Go-To-Market Strategies - Develop and own all Marketing focused product and brand stories for global flagships. Design rolling 18-month marketing plan tied to business plan. Align internal parties across product, sales, sports marketing and other cross-functional partners. Set and manage budgets for all touch-points.
- Partner with consumer insights to conduct regular environmental analysis, including an assessment of competitors and industry/consumer trends to build and make informed strategies
- Creative Management - Write creative briefs, help manage the creative development timeline and process, manage brand budgets, protect & develop brand voice across all consumer touch-points.
- Activation - Create architecture of "when & where the story is told" - selection & "flighting" of global campaign elements, developing points of view on how to bring to life stories within flagship locations.
- Drive and execute compelling storytelling at store level through close collaboration with VM, Field leadership, merchants and marketing teams.
- Partner closely with sports marketing on in store events, public relations, digital and grassroots marketing on asset activation strategies to consistently drive traffic and engagement at point of sale.
- Influence and Amplify global plans that consider localized flagship adoption to drive growth and relevancy in markets worldwide.
- Focused management of creative agencies and relationships for timely, high quality deliverables within budget.
- Responsible for seasonal programming of experiential touchpoints within all global flagships and identification and management of agency support and budget.
- Positions the store as our top media outlet through working closely with PR and Internal Communications to create and activate VIP athlete events and experiences in store that have global reach.