Director DevOps, in Seattle,WA
Endure Technology Solutions, Inc.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
" US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time"
Position: Director DevOps
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: Full- time
Must have: AWS, Python
With our rapid growth, we are looking for a seasoned Director to grow and lead our DevOps Cloud team.
Nature of Role:
- Manage an excellent team of Cloud Infrastructure / DevOps engineers and own the site-up architecture
- Drive the evaluation and implementation of new versions, fixes, and capabilities of tools and technologies and facilitate their adoption in Products
- Define and articulate standard methodologies and design patterns to improve quality and productivity
- Actively drive technology/framework related projects, new product evaluations, POCs
- Work closely with Engineering, Product and other multi-functional teams in delivering projects that use our platform
- Proficient in one or more: perl, python, ruby, go with experience in object oriented programming
- Linux/unix knowledge and subsystems (process management, kernels, etc)
- Sound knowledge of unix network protocols and tcp/ip network fundamentals
- Experience with core infrastructure technologies (PKI, DNS, NFS, SSH, SNMP)
- Experience with build/release (CI/CD) pipelines and methodologies (Jenkins, Hudson, etc.
- Experience in building applications using AWS
- Exposure to a large production environment and related operations is required
- 5+ years experience in leading teams (4+ member)
- Strong interest in open source technologies such as Mesos, Docker etc.,
- Strong collaboration skills
- Real passion for leading, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field
Endure Technology Solutions