National Football League
Culver City, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Design and animate motion graphics for television broadcast and digital platforms. Essential duties include: developing concepts for NFL Marketing & Promotion creative campaigns, generating (multiple) iterations of a "look". Responsible for designing and animating logos, style frames, creating 2D and 3D content, as well as producing on-brand, and on-strategy creative for web, product graphics, email, social media graphics, and banner ads. This position works directly with the Marketing Department Art Director.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop engaging time-based visuals that complement the NFL Network brand.
- Generate designs that comply with the needs and demands of on-air and digital promotion campaigns.
- Develop new concepts, designs, animations, logos and style frames.
- Possess lighting/texturing/modeling and versioning skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of typography is essential.
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production.
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to key stakeholders.
Required Education and Experience:
- Motion Graphics -Specific to Sports Broadcast
- 2D & 3D Design & Animation
- Octane Renderer
- Proven experience as an animator
- Knowledge of stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 3-5 Years professional design experience, preferably in broadcast television.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising.
- Strong knowledge of CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya etc.)
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Ideal candidates will have strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- He/ she should be capable of taking initiative, following department processes and procedures.
- Must have keen attention to detail, strong time-management and exhibit interpersonal skills.
Sitting/Standing/Using Computer Keyboard/Talking on Phone
Expected Hours of Work:
MUST be local to our Culver City, CA offices. No remote work
Holidays & Weekends as needed.