Demand Generation Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Transport & Logistics
Cybba is looking for a Demand Generation Manager with experience in brand development and building integrated marketing programs. This candidate will help assist the marketing team to develop a strategic marketing plan that integrates strong marketing programs, robust demand generation strategies, and leverages the power of a number of marketing channels such as demand generation, content, marketing events and trade shows, product marketing, creative services, and brand strategy. The Demand Generation Manager will report to the Director of Marketing. The person in this role will work with the sales team and marketing team. Must be self-starter, organized, and excellent communications skills.
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, creative, and other groups to help support the demand generation/growth marketing, content, database, social media, email and CRM
- Work closely with Marketing Programs and Data Operations to gather prospecting requirements and research companies, market conditions and buying trends and groups
- Develop and run A/B tests.
- Help contribute to customer profiling and modeling to support targeted campaign and Account Based Marketing strategies
- Assist with strategic projects that relate to lead generation and data management procedure
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive new leads, and optimize the lead to customer conversion rate
- Manage inbound campaigns end-to-end through digital, social, and paid media channels including website, landing pages, SEO, SEM, blog, email/video nurture, webinars, etc.
- Produce and edit content for company website, landing pages, videos, infographics, social media, email campaigns, etc. as needed for demand gen campaigns
- Collaborate on content strategy to produce compelling and innovative content with subject matter experts and creative resources
- Amplify our presence across social channels to build meaningful connections, encourage engagement, and drive acquisition
- Track deliverables and metrics to measure demand gen activities with actionable insights
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Account Management to grow pipeline and support sales enablement
- Assist with writing, testing, and improving ongoing emails and segmentation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 4-7 years of direct experience in demand generation or digital marketing and B2B SaaS
- Portfolio of unique multi-channel programs with measurable results
- Proficiency with CRM and marketing automation; HubSpot preferred
- Experience with tracking full funnel marketing metrics
- Experience with content creation, data-driven SEM/SEO analysis and optimization
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Collaborative team player able to work well with senior leadership team and self-starter
- Experience with campaign analysis, measurement, A/B testing, and reporting
- Knowledge of current marketing technologies and trends
- Excellent written, verbal and organization skills
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to eCommerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.