Customer service representative Finnish, Hoofddorp
Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
How would you like to do meaningful work that will potentially save the lives of pets and livestock? We are looking for enforcement of the customer service team of a great international company. They are dedicated to developing the best diagnostic analyzers for veterinarians, to (for example) test if a dog has the right blood levels in order to check his health. This multinational company also provides products to detect diseases in livestock and poultry, and makes devices to determine the quality of drinking water.
- develop deep and meaningful relationships with customers and demonstrate the effectiveness of the analyzer products
- help veterinarian practices find answers about the company's products and services
- analyse trends and recurring issues, and come up with creative solutions
- this job is teamwork, so you communicate with the laboratories belonging to this company, the internal sales team and your customer support team
- answer e-mails and log these in the CSR system
As the perfect (animal loving) candidate:
- You are available as soon as possible
- You are customer oriented and you are motivated to always come up with creative solutions
- You have 1+ year of Customer Service experience, and you are comfortable talking on the phone
- You speak English fluently, and Finnish on a (near) native level
- You can think on your feet, feel great in a dynamic and ever changing environment and ready to take on a new challenge!
- A salary of euro 2,- a month, based on your experience - Full travel cost reimbursement - 27 holidays on a full-time yearly basis - A direct contract at the company - Work at a modern office in Hoofddorp, only a 2 minute walk from the train station
If you want to contribute to the health of animals and people alike, then apply for this job!Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.