CSCS Semi-Skilled Site Operatives
Dutton Recruitment 22.72 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Sheffield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
CSCS Semi-Skilled Site Operatives for permanent positions for our client based in the Sheffield area to start as soon as possible.
This will be working with a client who specialise in structural movement (ie bridges, expansion joints etc).
* Indate CSCS card
* Full UK driving licence (transport is provided)
* Be willing and comfortable with working away from home
* Must be willing to work overtime
* Willing to undertake training as required (Cost covered by the client)
* Be able to show evidence of experience in the mechanical or civil fields of work
Drug and alcohol tests will be performed.
* Telehandler certificated - CPCS compliant Level 2
* Lifting Supervisor
* Apprentice trained
The work is mostly working away from home, accomodation and expenses for food are paid.
The working hours when working away are a guaranteed 10 hours, and weekends are time and a half for Saturday and double time for Sunday.
Rates of pay:
Rates of pay are £11.36 per hour Monday to Friday, £17.04 per hour for the first 5 hours on Saturday and £22.72 per hour after the first 5 hours on Saturday and also for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
How to apply:
In the first instance, send a copy of your CV to (url removed) or call the team on (phone number removed) (option 1) for Engineering.
Dutton Recruitment are working as an Employment Business on behalf of our client