Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
CRM & Marketing Automation Manager
Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Take ownership of the selection and setup of our CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Take ownership, from design to execution, of all our marketing automation activities across email, mobile push, in-app notifications, and SMS, both for web and mobile users.
- Identify, map, and maintain customer journeys, life cycles, and touchpoints.
- Drive customer activation and retention at scale by creating ongoing, triggered, and ad-hoc cross-channel communication campaigns.
- Drive loyalty, retention, and win-back strategies.
- Increase ROI by designing, deploying, and analyzing A/B split tests across journeys, campaigns, targeting, creatives, and landing pages.
- Partner with the product marketing team, the community team, and other teams as necessary to run coordinated campaigns.
- Continually evaluate and refine CRM processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in customer relationship management, email marketing, and marketing automation.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in planning and executing push notification marketing campaigns.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
- Accustomed to setting objectives and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics, particularly as it relates to customer segmentation and modeling.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive, you don't require constant input, and you have meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with global, multi-brand, multilingual campaigns.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Good command of English.