Corporate Accounting - Private Equity, Manager
Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Based in the Hong Kong office the accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Performing monthly, quarterly and year end closing of books, ensuring compliance with US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- Working with external statuatory accountants and professional firms for the timely monthly /quarterly closing of the books.
- Performing bank account and general ledger account reconciliations
- Co-ordinatingthe annual financial audits with external auditors and the preparation of financial footnotes and disclosures.
- Preparing monthly/quarterly consolidationas well as regulatory, compliance and tax schedules.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience from a big 4 accounting practices, be a qualified accountant and have a strong knowledge of US Gaap and IFRS accounting standards.