Contracts Manager/ Director - Makkah
Menasa & Partners
Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job type: all
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Our client is an international consultant; they have a requirement for a Contracts Manager/ Director to join their team on a regeneration project in Jeddah. Candidates applying for this role must have experience with FIDIC red book and yellow book and must be fluent in Arabic (reading and writing). Due to the religious nature of the area, candidates applying for this role must be Muslim.
- Review all Agreement Documents to make sure of Contractor Scope of works and its contractual obligations under the subject Agreement
- Prepares necessary documents/reports and analysis related to contractual issues
- Regular visits to the site, in order to follow up the project status and its records.
- Assist Project Team with reviewing, Commenting and responding to Contractor correspondences. Besides advising, in particular, upon any contractual/commercial aspects raised therein.
- Lead negotiation and claims meetings and summarize result after obtaining appropriate confirmations.
- Follows up on the submission by Contractor of all required bank guarantees, warranties, insurances and other specified documentation and verifies their acceptability to Client.
- Reviews all projects documentation/correspondence to identify any contractual or commercial implications that may impact adversely upon Client's interest.
- Study, evaluate and advise on claims made by Contractor in light of contractual obligations and in conjunction with the technical input from the Project Team.
- Prepare an appropriate strategy for extinguishing or initiating the cost/schedule impact of such claims for approval by Company.
- Complete final settlement and close-out of the contract.
- Minimum 15 year's experience in Contracts and Contracts Management
- Experience working on mixed use and residential projects
- Fluent in Arabic (reading and writing)
- Candidates must be Muslim due to the location of the project
- Bachelor's degree from a western institution