Standard Enterprises, Inc.
Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
This is for a full-time Construction Superintendent position.
- Have 5 or more years of Multi-Family building construction experience.
- Have experience operating and the ability to operate construction equipment.
- Have experience reading and understanding plans, specifications, and shop drawings.
- Posses a current, valid driver's license.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen/physical.
- Submit to a pre-employment background check.
- Not required, but preferred for the Construction Superintendent position:
- OSHA Certified
- Current, valid CDL license
- Must be open to travel
Standard Enterprises and Equity Construction have properties throughout Louisiana and Mississippi. Location of assignment is determined by project location. Pay will be commensurate with experience.