Anonymous 20000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Birmingham City, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
Regional Team Engagement & Compliance Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum (plus holiday & bonus)
Based in Birmingham.
Looking for a career move but not sure where to start? Want to join a passionate and ever-growing team? Ready to take the first step into team engagement & compliance?
Sure! But what does that mean?! You'll be working closely with our casual team members to set them off on the right foot along with helping to make sure all our team members are fully compliant and ready to start working.
What can we offer you?
* Opportunities for fast progression
* An annual training budget, starting at £750, that can be spent however you want on courses, qualifications and bettering your professional self.
* Achievable company bonus scheme where you can earn an extra 25% on top of your salary
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing 1 day per year.
* Your birthday off after 1 year of service!
* Company pension scheme and enhanced maternity/ paternity policy.
* All the added extras including: annual company conference (this year we went to Portugal!), PerkBox, Office 2016 and Friday drinks (don't worry clients, strictly after 6pm!).
So, a little more about the job…
We are the leading hospitality staffing solutions company in the UK offering work in London, Richmond, Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Brighton, Manchester, Liverpool & Edinburgh… basically you name it, we work there. We provide staff for the most high-profile events and prestigious venues in the UK and we want YOU to get involved!
Your main responsibilities will be interacting and engaging our casual team - you will be their first port of call as they start their OTW careers, so you need to be there to support and encourage them. This will include being involved in the recruitment process, getting to know our new team and assigning them to clients and roles that you think are suitable.
You'll also be involved in supporting our compliance team alongside communicating with our regional offices to make sure everything is running smoothly. Don't worry if you've never worked in compliance before - we'll train you up!
You're perfect for the role if…
* You're looking for full time work based in Central Birmingham
* You have excellent spoken and written English and familiar with MS word, excel and outlook.
* You're driven with excellent attention to detail and able to prioritise your time well.
* You're a hard worker, ready to get stuck in and handle any task thrown your way.
* Compliance and hospitality experience desired but not essential.
Interested? APPLY NOW. Send us your CV and we'll be in touch soon.
For us to contact you we need your consent to collect, process and store your data. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you