CNC Milling Machinist
INNOVA SEARCH 27000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Are you looking for your next machinist role? Would you like to be a part of a global company at the forefront of their industry?
A well-established global company who design and manufacture innovative technologies who have been growing year on year for over 30 years.
You will be part of a highly skilled team and will be responsible for all Milling activities. You will be expected to hit the ground running, having responsibility for your own jobs, including programming using Fanuc controls, setting and then inspecting the machined components. You will be working to tight tolerances ensuring the highest of quality is maintained.
You will be responsible for:
* Milling for small to medium sized components.
* Programming, setting, operating and inspecting machining duties on a mixture of turret and centre lathes.
* Working to tolerances of around 5 microns.
* Follow engineering drawings to produce high quality components
* Work within set H&S guidelines.
* Time served Miller with experience of programming, setting, operating and inspecting your own work.
* Experience of working with 5 axis Hurco machines.
* Previous programming experience with Fanuc.
* Experience of working with larger components and 1 offs
* Ability to work to tight tolerances (Microns)