iStaff 130000.00 $ Per annum
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Jerimiah Sliter
Client Location: Duluth, GA
Direct Hire: $130K range
Our client is a premiere Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that's been recognized as an AJC Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2015, 2016 and 2017, as well as named Fortune Magazine's Great Place to Work in Technology.
They provide custom application and software development services for major Southeast accounts. Everyone hired there is a highly motivated person offering demonstrated experience, insight, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Someone that thrives in working with the latest technologies and tools alongside some of the industry's brightest minds, and fits the culture where commitment, teamwork and energy is radiated throughout the company.
As a partner providing custom application and software development services for major Southeast accounts, they're seeking a technical, experienced, results-oriented Cloud Architect/Consultant to join their team at their headquarters in Duluth, GA.
This Cloud Architect/Consultant will have a broad background and experience in all things infrastructure including: Planning, Architecture and Design, experience working with large scale networks, virtualization solutions, Active Directory/LDAP, MSFT Exchange and cloud (Azure and/or AWS).
He or she will meet the following criteria:
- Sharp and focused on specialty. Seeking someone that wants to be a master of some, and continue growing in them.
- Proven consulting/delivery experience with a Service Provider- not looking for a corporate job lifer
- Hands on delivery experience with Azure
- Has excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills - Pre-sales engineering experience is a huge plus!
- Drinks the MS Kool Aid, specifically the MS Cloud stack flavors like; Azure, in-tune, O365, SharePoint on-line, PowerBI on the data side, etc. Don't need it all, but your looking to add them to your tool belt.
- Looks for opportunities to improve things on premise with clients. As the person with cloud centric skills and interest, you'll be the cloud centric implementer, and you're always seeking areas to advise the client on improving their technology environment.
Office in Duluth is the hub, but you will manage your days/weeks according to client visits around metro Atlanta, the Southeast and air travel as needed. Typical week may look like 1-2 days in office, 1-2 days at client site around Atlanta, and a day remote. Need people that understand how to manage their day and figure out how to best manage travel time and the ROI on where to be when.