Client Renewal Representative
Charleston, West Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Client Renewal Representative
Location: Charleston, SC
WealthEngine (WE) is seeking a Client Renewal Representative to help build relationships, drive engagement, and finalize renewals of our one-of-a-kind SaaS solution within our nonprofit verticals. Our technology powers the campaigns of some of the biggest non-profits, universities, financial service firms, and luxury brands in the country. Using actionable wealth and lifestyle insights, WE fuels highly-targeted campaigns that continuously deliver measured outcomes. The WE platform is powered by more than half a trillion data points and uses proprietary learning science to create WE profiles for more than 250M people in the US.
If you can provide excellent support to our outside strategic sales reps who focus on the largest nonprofit prospects in the U.S. and are driven to potentially grow into a full-cycle account executive or outside strategic rep role within our organization, then we want to talk with you right away!
Clients use our technology to accelerate their campaigns. We help them find and influence wealthy individuals who have the capacity and propensity to donate to their cause.
Here's what you'll do:
- Drive ongoing renewals of our easy-to-use SaaS solution within our nonprofit and commercial verticals
- Master our platform and the sales process through our rigorous product and sales introductory training program
- Become an industry expert and immerse yourself in the worlds of Big Data and Analytics
- Proactively identify upsell opportunities through research of assigned accounts and effectively articulate the value proposition of the WealthEngine Platform to current users
- Effectively present solutions and uncover potential unseen value to current accounts
- Accurately document and forecast sales opportunities using Salesforce.com
- Maintain your pipeline of renewals to meet monthly quotas and contribute to your team's success
- Assist in content development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns
- Work in close collaboration with the Strategic Sales Team and Corporate Marketing
- Participate in company training and professional development opportunities and also in our parties and picnics!
- 1-2 years of solutions-based sales experience
- Expertise in communicating via phone, email, and webinar
- Hustle, determination, and a positive attitude
- Articulate, organized, detail oriented, and possess the ability to perform in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in a very fast paced industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to have major input in defining the success of your role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited four-year college or university
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Flex Spending Account
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401k plan
- Parking or public transportation travel allowance