Howell, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
CME Associates is currently recruiting for positions within our Civil-Municipal Engineering Department. If you are a hard-working, self-motivated team player who is currently enrolled in a Undergraduate / Graduate Civil Engineering Program or have prior Civil / Municipal engineering experience, we invite you to explore a career with CME Associates.
The Engineer is responsible for assisting other engineers within the organization in project design, preparation of plans, technical reports, calculations and applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Proficient in use of computers (i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Google Earth)
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-In-Training designation
- Prior internship with a Civil Engineering Firm
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Prior experience on Civil / Municipal Engineering Projects in New Jersey
CME offers a competitive compensation package including: medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, educational assistance program and paid time off.