CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver- DWM Theodore
Robertsdale, Alabama, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
We're looking for CDL-A Dedicated Drivers to help serve our general merchandise customer in Mobile, AL.This excellent career opportunity entails:
- Will bobtail from the Mobile service center to the port, pickup preloaded container on chassis and bring to customers distribution center.
- Bring empty back to the port.
- Making 4- 6 turns a day; 17 miles round trip.
- Average 50- 55 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday working 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Some Saturday or Sunday work when required.
- Home every night.
- Assigned, safe, well maintained equipment.Experienced Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is $18.75/ hourCheck out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$75.70 per week for family
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Wellness programs available
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Wells Fargo banking products.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness programs available.
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!