Anonymous 300.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Accounting
Our public sector client is currently recruiting for 2 interim Category Specialist on a 6 month initial contract.
The Category Specialist will work in the legal services division and in the resources directorate.
You will report into the category manager and will work on Tenders and E procurement.
You should be a strong procurement officer with a wide range of tendering/tactical tendering experience.
Other duties include running medium projects and liaising with stakeholders.
The successful Category Specialist should:
* Have Public sector/local authority experience is essential, we are looking for someone who is familiar with public sector ways of working.
* Private sector experience would be a benefit
* be able to work on a range of categories.
* Have the research skills to build supplier, category and market understanding to support the development of commercial solutions throughout the procurement cycle
* Have a professional expertise
* Have a good working knowledge of UK public procurement regulations and EU Procurement, OJEU
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with a range of audiences and explain specialist information in a way which a non-specialist can understand
* Have the ability to identify and diagnose problems/issues and develop solutions/recommendations
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply straight away!
Up to £300PD Umbrella InsideIR35