Melville, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Do you have experience installing windows, flooring, roofing, siding, kitchen remodeling/re-facing-or other Home Improvement products? Then what are you waiting for?
We are looking for YOU!
Is this you?
· Three (3) years' experience in product application and necessary tools
· Two (1) years' experience in customer service related field
· Knowledge of installing home improvement products such as vinyl siding, replacement windows, doors, kitchen remodeling/re-facing
· Great selling techniques
· Computer and typing skills. Role specific abilities/skills
· Excellent customer and interpersonal skills
· General home construction knowledge
· Good written and verbal/phone skills
· Excellent at problem resolution and decision-making, concerning customer complaints
· Complete understanding of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services
· Strong organization skills and ability and willingness to travel weekly
· High School Education or equivalent.
· Maintain good driving record.
· Company Vehicle
· NO Saturday or Sunday work! (Monday-Friday Schedule)
· Gas Card
· Health Insurance, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
- Responsible for running on an average of 56 appointments per month, excluding weekends.
- Improve and maintaining customer service response time. Average days to complete (from open date) of combined product lines, should not exceed company average.
- The incumbent will be responsible for performing fieldwork necessary in resolving customer complaints along with monitoring/inspecting new installs to insure products and services provided are to company standards. Help improve installation technique/methods of Sub-Contractors through field training.
- Physically fit to provide necessary fieldwork to resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through efficient/timely customer resolution.
- Maintain high level of communication with respective Service Administrator to insure efficient rate of productivity is reached.
- Maintain open communication with District Managers to assist as needed with resolving customer issues.
- Maintain good driving record.
- Good written and oral skills. Responsible for writing up service work orders, completing product order forms and communicating with customers on regular bases.
- Maintaining high performance level of appointments and completions of customer complaints.
- Travel within District territory to meet scheduled appointments.
- Work with Installation team to enhance and insure current installed jobs are in compliance with company installation methods and procedures through field inspections.
- Maintain service vehicle (i.e. wash truck weekly, oil changes etc.) and tools to insure equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Estimate and provide repair cost on service contracts when necessary.
- Insure that safety policies and practices, concerning vehicles, tools and equipment are complied with.
- Perform related duties as assigned.