C++ WiFi Engineer
Sunnyvale, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- 4+ years of experience in software development in C/C++
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Wi-Fi related projects
- Design & develop 802.11 related features in CPE devices, identify and resolve defects in existing product releases.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions, interact with QA and field support team to help create a highly scalable product.
- Required Qualifications
- Experience and knowledge of IEEE802.11 Wi-Fi protocols such as 802.11b/g/n/ac, hostapd, WPA supplicant, Security Protocols (WPA, WPS), Hotspot 2.0, BSS Transitions, 802.11 Measurements.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP internals and other network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, etc.
- Expert in C and embedded Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Wi-Fi driver development on any major wireless SoC vendor
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- provided by Dice C++,wifi,802.11,security protocals,Tcp/IP,embedded,linux,network