Business Development Manager
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
NES Fircroft are working exclusively with a Dutch bsed client who are keen to expand their presence in the Middle East.
Our client makes offshore access as easy as crossing the street. The drive is to make offshore access safer and have a great career in the meantime. Combine the challenges of a large globally-operating organisation with a change-positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Personal development and responsibility take centre stage.
Your role as Business Development Manager Middle East
In the role of Business Development Manager, you will be a strategic player for our clients. From day one, you will get a chance to discuss new ways of creating business impact in the offshore industry. You will identify and address client needs and make sure to meet them with the great service is known for. You will be responsible for your assigned countries in the Middle East region, with a strong focus on Saudi Arabia. Your work will include working closely together with various company stakeholders, including those responsible for operations and business development. This role is initially based at our Qatar office, however the location is subject to candidates performance and business needs, a relocation within the GCC may be required.
Your regular activities
- Identifying and prioritising leads, and building strong relationships within the entire sales cycle
- Reporting progress on your opportunities and projects via actionable Customer Visit Reports (CVRs) in our CRM system
- Serving client needs by participating in tenders and creating fitting proposals
- Realising predetermined sales targets in your specific region or market segments
- Collaborating with other stakeholders in- and outside of to deliver the quality of service clients expect from us
- After closing a deal, continuing to work with the Operations department to ensure client needs are fully met over time
- Preferred, BSc or MSc degree with a focus on either Business and/or Engineering
- Demonstrable experience of 10+ years, of which 7+ years within sales or business development roles.
- Experience with bringing innovations to market, in Saudi-Arabia
- Willingness to travel (approx. at least 1 week per month post-COVID-19)
- Relocation of this role within the GCC region may be required (mid- /long-term).
- Ability to demonstrate at interview evidence of sales skills (track record) in a technical environment
- Office365 and CRM skills to meet the needs of this dynamic role
- A great innovative working environment with significant opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of responsibility and room to have significant impact
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits (e.g. flexible working hours, 20 vacation days on full-time basis, pension and insurance policies)
- Academy for all your personal and professional development needs
About the Business Development team
The dedicated Middle East Business Development team will consist out of three people. You will work closely together with your BD Area Manager, colleague BD Manager and the Operations team in the region consisting out of six people. Also, you will liaison with all other relevant HQ-stakeholders such as Procurement, Logistics, Finance, IT and the rest of the global Business Development team. Together, you will work towards regional targets that contribute to the global revenue and profits plans.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.