BigData Architect-IoT, AWS
Dotcom Team, LLC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs. Interfaces with the enterprise architecture team and other functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule. Develops, documents, and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following coding standards, object oriented design, platform and framework specific design concerns and human interface guidelines.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development projects and enhancements.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field
- Expert level knowledge of Java and knowledge of another language such and Python or Java
- Experience in real time streaming data and expertise in Apache Flink and/or Apache Nifi
- Demonstrated experience with public cloud resources such as AWS.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud automation technologies including Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc
- Hands-on experience with Data Flow processing engines, such as Apache NiFi
- Working knowledge / experience with Big Data platforms (Kafka, Hadoop, Storm/Spark, NoSQL, In-memory data grid)
- Working knowledge / experience with Linux
- Demonstrated experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) architectures including strategy, architectural patterns and standards, approaches to multi-tenancy, scalability, and security.
- Demonstrated experience with schema and data governance and message metadata stores
Dotcom Team LLC, 325 Wood Road, Suite #103, Braintree, MA 02184- provided by Dice