Audit Senior Associate
Mitchell & Titus
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
Achieving Excellence Together
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. Mitchell Titus is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for an excellent career opportunity as an Assurance Senior professional in the Not for Profit Practice.
Supporting the firm's Not-for-Profit Industry Practice in Chicago. This practice specializes in working closely with the boards and management of these organizations to improve operations and/or financial results.
- Worked with complex not-for-profit organizations
- A133 experience a plus
- Proven ability to conduct operational reviews of organizational structure, business process; internal controls; staffing; and use of technology
- Experience and knowledge of core business processes in not-for-profit organizations
- Experience on projects to evaluate, select or implement technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Experience auditing non-profit institutions desirable
- CPA is a plus and/or a PMP certification
- Two to three years of progressive experience in public accounting
- Ability to manage/supervise junior staff - performance reviews, scheduling, staff development
- Strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Candidate will be required to meet CPA certification, or must be actively preparing to pass the CPA examination
Mitchell Titus Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.