Associate Director - Civil Engineering
NSB Recruitment Ltd 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for an Associate Director - Civil Engineering to join our client's team in Bristol, you will be predominately based in the South West with regular co-operation and inter-office working with other regional teams.
Our clients Bristol office is currently delivering a range of engineering projects in the South West which require bespoke approaches and understanding of a client's individual requirements and priorities. The role would suit an individual with a high degree of technical competence that is able to oversee the delivery of projects, manage the team and importantly maintain and develop client relations as part of their multidisciplinary offering.
To be considered for this exciting Associate Director - Civil Engineering role, you will need the following:
• Educated to a minimum Degree level in Civil Engineering, or equivalent;
• Chartered Engineer status with relevant professional institution;
• Design and specification of civil structures (retaining walls, foundations, bridges, etc), ideally including temporary works;
• An understanding of service utilities, drainage and external works design and modelling;
• Experience in the planning, design and construction of residential, commercial and industrial developments from conception to technical approval;
• Experience in working in collaborative teams with clients, contractors, external design team members, local authorities, statutory bodies and other third parties;
• Use of technical design tools such as STAAD, MIDAS, LUSAS, Superstress, TEDDS, WinDes or equivalents;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to prepare reports on technical matters;
• Experience of working within project teams and supervising team members, including mentoring junior staff to become Chartered;
• Leading on a range of projects or acting as technical discipline lead for larger projects;
• Experience in managing and leading client relationships, reporting on progress and managing work within budget and to programme.
Why apply for this Associate Director - Civil Engineering role:
The role offers excellent career opportunities, to develop and manage a team within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
If this Associate Director - Civil Engineering position is of interest to you, please click apply now below