Assistant Vice President / Manager, Process & Control (e-Business focu
China CITIC Bank International Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with the business objectives of Personal and Business Banking Group with due consideration for striking a balance among efficiency, flexibility, control and customer service.
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new banking products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel.
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure the compliance with policies, procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on compliance policy and relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls and notify Compliance Department.
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services.
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline.
- Review operational efficiency and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operational procedures design and development, experience related to digital banking/process automation is preferred.
- Good knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.