Assistant Technical Coordinator
Anonymous 25000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Are you looking to build your career in technical and design with a developer? Have you got the knowledge required to be successful with a Tier 1 company?
My client is currently looking for an Assistant Technical Coordinator to join their team to support the technical team. You will report directly to the Technical Director and will be able to learn new skills on the job.
The role is to be based in the Head Office in Surrey, walking distance from the station and easy access to the M25. The salary offered is competitive for the role with a package which includes a company car or a car allowance. We are open to receive applications from a junior architect, junior engineer, someone from an M&E background or a trainee/graduate.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Participate in managing the preparation of planning layout and supporting information and reports for submission.
* Ensure thorough coordination between all consultants to prevent any adopting, conflicting or maintenance issues during construction of the development.
* Attend internal and external team meetings as required to assist in the preparation of information for planning submission.
* Ensure relevant information availability for clearance of all planning conditions prior to site start.
* Work with commercial team to provide a detailed materials palette and plot schedule details for the development to ensure commercial objectives are maintained and planning constraints met.
* Prepare, submit and secure Building Regulations Approvals for developments.
* Maintain a good understanding of environmental/ecological constraints to development and ensure that appropriate mitigation is undertaken to allow development to proceed in line with Regional Programme.
* Arrange for the preparation of all working drawing requirements -residential and none residential uses - and supporting information for issue to Commercial Department for tendering purposes in line with agreed Programme, utilising external consultants where appropriate.
* As a priority, deal with the resolution of site queries in close conjunction with the Project Manager and liaise with Site Manager/Sales Executive to ensure continuity of build progress/sales progress.
* Input into health, safety and environmental check lists including house type risk assessments
If you believe you would be the best candidate for this role, apply now.
Should this not be the opportunity that you are after but you are looking for a move, please give me a call to discuss other roles.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business