Assistant Property Manager
Dallas, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Assistant Property Manager
Work Schedule: Full-time, Weekdays from 9am to 6pm, 40 hours per week.
Weekends are required: Saturday 10am to 5pm and/or Sunday 12pm to 5pm.
Weekly schedule may change as required.
Steadfast Living is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $3.5 billion across the United States. Our Mission is to live our company's culture through our Core Values by delivering exceptional experiences to both our associates and the residents who call a Steadfast Living community their home. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results. Our Dallas community is near fantastic restaurants, family attractions, a wide array of museums, and the historic Old West - Enjoy all that "Big D" has to offer!
The Assistant Property Manager will provide direct assistance to the Property Manager in general administration of the "Eleven10 at Farmers Market" community and perform all related clerical functions. In the absence of the Property Manager, the Assistant Manager assumes the responsibilities of the Property Manager. The community consists of 313 conventional multifamily units.
- Prepare and maintain complete resident and general office files
- Type business letters and memos
- Assist with leasing, marketing, and advertising preparation
- Assist applicants by giving property tours, answering telephone calls, preparing application paperwork and communicating leases and community policies
- Take maintenance service requests from residents and follow-up on service calls
- Process move-ins and move-outs
- Assist with supervision of all vacant apartment turnover procedures
- Assist taking inventory of equipment and supplies
- Assist with annual unit inspections
- Collect rents and control delinquency. Serve legal documents and process and supervise all eviction proceedings
- Assist in the collection of all monies due to the Community (rents, damages, late fees) and the preparation of receipts
- Assist Community Manager in preparation of monthly financial accounting reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel (advanced level preferred) and Outlook for Windows
- Knowledge of Yardi Residential preferred
- Must have the ability to safely drive a golf cart
- Maintain a valid Driver's License
- Maintain valid automobile insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays - 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
Eleven10 at Farmers Market
1110 S. Cesar Chavez Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75201
For more information about Steadfast Living, please visit our website.
Steadfast Living is an equal opportunity employer.
See job description.