Assistant Manager - Belfast
Anonymous 23000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Belfast City, Belfast, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
DEPUTY MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER - RESTAURANT GROUP
CASUAL / URBAN DINING EXPERIENCE
Join a business who have exciting plans to continue their expansion in the Irish market Opening its doors many years ago they have steadily grown making sure all the right ingredients have been put in place to provide a people environment along side the business ethos "service & food".
We are searching for the next generation of Restaurant General Managers for new and existing location in Belfast region, for position of Assistant Manager:
* You will ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Restaurant in the abscence of the Manager.
* You will be working along side your Area Manager and Restaurant General Manager to get the best out of your team.
* You will be involved in the recruitment and selection of the restaurant team through to staff inductions/ongoing training.
* Carry out regular reports of the restaurant to sure high standards are maintained, issues addressed and recognition of success is acknowledged.
* Prepare and managing the daily, weekly and monthly kpi's and maintaining cost controls.
* Coach and mentor staff to ensure success is maintained.
* Establish a positive, healthy and safe working environment in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations
You will be currently working at an Restaurant General Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Manager or Supervisor level in any of the following sectors of retail;
* Hotel and Hospitality
* Restaurant / Fast Food (Branded)
You will be rewarded with a competitive Salary Base, Employee Benefits and more. So to find out more send your cv today as this opportunity will be going to interview in the next couple of weeks