Application Architech/ Tech lead
CAN Softtech Inc
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We are looking for.NET Architect/Team lead for our federal client. This is a full-time position
Location: Herndon, VA
- 11+ years of experience in Microsoft technology projects
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET Core, Web API
- Expertise in Web technologies and frameworks, Single Page Applications
- Well versed with HTML, SCSS
- Well versed with understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with DevOps, Setting up CI/CD Pipeline with Jenkins
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, and Jira
- Experience in Test driven development and unit testing frameworks
- Exposure to application servers and security
- Proven Expertise in Microsoft technology application development including Architecture, Design, Building, Testing, Performance Tuning and Deployment
- Experience in managing Web in Microsoft technology.
- Strong Design/Architectural skills having experience in architecture and designing solutions using industry architecture patterns.
- Picks up new technologies with ease, solves complex technical problems and can multitask between different projects.
- Performs code and architecture reviews: verify extensibility, reusability and assure complexity has been minimized.
- Manages Technical issues, coding and configuration to ensure delivery of module/project
- Mentors the team to ensure that design patterns, coding standards, unit testing standards, etc. are compliant
- Experience working in an iterative Agile/Scrum type development methodology
- Engineering/Computer Science Background is a must
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills