Anonymous 20000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Job Role: Aftercare Administrator (Creative/Design)
Pay rate: £18-20k + Excellent career progression
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5
Harper Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Sales Administrator on behalf of a luxury interior design company on a temp to perm basis.
You will be joining a friendly and professional team, providing a support to the Customer Service Manager and overseeing the day to day smooth running of the department.
What will the role involve?
* Providing an excellent customer support to retail brand customers
* Answering inbound calls handling orders and customer enquiries
* Resolving complex complaints, liaising with third parties to resolve
* Managing returns ensuring customer SLA's are adhered to
* Distributing samples to customers
* Raising debits against customer accounts, negotiating rebates
* Monitoring trends and producing reports for quality department
* Processing customer orders
* Providing administration support to department
Who are we looking for?
* Proven Administration/Customer Service experience
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Motivated problem solver
* Team player
This vacancy is initially a temporary contract with a view to become permanent for the successful applicant, our client offers an exciting and fruitful career path, please submit your CV today to apply.
If you feel you meet all the required specification please submit you CV today for our team to review. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future