Ad Operations Associate
West Hollywood, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
As an Ad Operations Associate, your team oversees the success and monetization of media inventory on a daily basis. This includes, but it not limited to the following:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel
- Extremely detail oriented- candidate will be calculating billable amounts for finance.
- Experienced in Yield management/Margin optimization
- Optimization - Review server reports, analyze data, and make suggestions to improve performance
- Inventory mapping - Determining proper mapping for publisher tags, setting price floors, whitelisting and blacklisting non-filling inventory.
- Pacing and Delivery - Increasing and decreasing delivery caps while monitoring whitelists / blacklists as outlined by Account Managers
- Margin Control - Ensuring correct floors are set, monitoring margins on a daily basis, adjusting price floors if needed to maintain baseline margin.
- Communication - Communicating with Account Managers and Publisher Managers on delivery caps, restrictions, and fill rate improvement strategies
- Overseeing the day to day success of campaigns - Overall platform management on both Advertiser and Publisher levels
- Report Consolidation - Running 3rd party reports and cross referencing with internal numbers
- Margin Assessment - Checking for discrepancies and technical issues preventing from data alignment on a daily / weekly basis
- Working closely with internal sales and supply team - Notifying internal team about issues and potential opportunities to increase revenue.
- Mapping and whitelisting A-domain responses from DSP buyers
- Measuring and reporting on SSP/DSP discrepancies.
- Aggregating IVT reports by supply source and distributing to the account owner for action.
- AQ/TQ usage monitoring
- Identifying top revenue driving traffic sources and identifying opportunities for direct publisher integration.
Additional Desired Skills
- Troubleshooting - Experience with cross-platform servers which use VAST / VPAID or other XML based file formats
- Server Responses - Experience with HTTP response codes and headers
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- 401 (k) Plan
- Unlimited Vacation