Arlington, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
Executive Mosaic is seeking an Account Manager in the Washington DC area to manage and grow an existing base of accounts in our exclusive member-driven Business Executive networking organization.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Above all else, the successful candidate for this position must possess the ability to help sustain, and grow, revenue, while building strong relationships at the senior executive level within an established base of large and medium sized companies
- Set and meet quota for qualified monthly appointments and sales
- Schedule, confirm, and attend in-person and teleconference appointments
- Work with existing customers to expand revenue and opportunities
- Build and expand your network and relationship base at the executive level
- Wide array of products and services to sell and upsell to your client base
- Assist in members outreach to encourage extra event attendance
- Increase attendance, and market awareness, of the Potomac Officers Club and its events
- Work with remote sales support staff to generate research, reports and leads
- Use LinkedIn as a platform to help grow corporate awareness
- Use Salesforce as the enterprise information management system
- As a member of our Sales team, the Account Manager is expected to be an innovative thinker with a positive attitude. They must be organized with the ability to easily multi-task, work well in a group setting and thrive under pressure.
- 3 + years of high end Outside Sales and Account Management experience
- Experience with C-Suite sales strongly desired
- Knowledge of defense, national security, or intelligence sectors a plus
- Self-starter with self- confidence to engage with, and market to, senior business leaders
- Expertise in using Linked In as a professional networking medium
- Bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Computer skills mandatory. Salesforce experience required - social media experience a major plus.
Compensation and Benefits for qualified applicants:
Base salary - starting at $55,000 (negotiable based on experience), variable uncapped annual commission target ($40,000), medical/dental/vision, 401K plus 4% match/profit sharing, PTO
- Sales: 3+ years