London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Retail & Consumer Products
Logistics Administrator - Stonehouse - 3 month contract
We have an urgent and immediate need is for a logistics person for a 3 month assignment. We would have 2 openings for this for immediate on-boarding.
Position - Logistics Administrator (with SAP experience)
Start - ASAP (next week)
• For incoming shipments, Validate and Greenlight Commercial invoices.
• Be responsible for ensuring all import and export duty tariff codes and DG status are correctly entered int eh business system
• Prepare broker clearance instructions for goods clearance at the border
• Prepare Import and Export declaration documents electronically to CHIEF
• Good Time management skills
• Familiarity with the SAP business system environment
• Attention to Detail
• High sense of responsibility and accountability
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.