Year 3/4 Class Teacher required at a Primary School in Bolton
Bolton, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Year 3/4 Class Teacher required at an Outstanding Primary School in Bolton, Manchester (BL3).
CMM- (phone number removed)
A primary school in Bolton, Manchester, BL3 is currently looking for an experienced and qualified Year 3/4 Class Teacher. The role is a full time, long term position starting February 2019 and lasting until the end of the academic year, with the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
As a Year 3/4 Class teacher you will be expected to plan, prepare and teach the KS2 National Curriculum across all abilities. You will be able to deliver engaging lessons and have excellent differentiation skills. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Year 3/4 Class Teacher, to join an outstanding and successful school in Bolton, Farnworth, to start in September 2019. This is a full time, long term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £150 a day.
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 4 months school-based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
About the School
This Bolton primary school sits in the heart of community and has approximately 180 pupils on role. It is a small, caring and family orientated school which strives to offer the very highest standards in education. The staff at this Bolton primary school ensure that the school provides a caring, carefully structured learning environment which allow the children to flourish. The staff offer the very highest standards in education while also ensuring that the children develop a sense of adventure and wonder.
The Headteacher is enormously proud of their Forest School which allows all the children to develop their learning outside of the classroom. She believes that this is a fundamental part of supporting children in developing them as resilient, confident, independent and creative learners.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
* Teaching a year 3 or year 4 class
* Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
* Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
* Planning for, directing and working with a teaching assistant
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond as soon as possible as the school are looking to shortlist and interview over the next two weeks. Please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)