Tempe, Arizona, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Location: Long Beach, CA
Duration: Full time
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Researching and gathering business/system requirements through the facilitation of end user meetings and user interviews.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Analyzing current processes to identify gaps and improvement opportunities and solutions, specifically on projects related to the PDI ERP and related applications
- Developing conceptual modeling and process workflows to illustrate current and future states
- Developing business and functional requirement documents when/where applicable
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Responsible for gathering and disseminating subject matter knowledge to other teams.
- Preparing end user documentation and facilitating end user training
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250 | El Segundo, CA 90245
Email: ankit.bhardwaj[at]apolisrises[dot]com | Website:
About Apolis: Apolis. is an ERP and IT consulting services provider focused on providing innovative and successful business solutions. We are capable of working across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures. Apolis has experience in performing implementations, technical and functional upgrades, optimization projects, and full-service staffing.
Apolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and US Citizens & all those who are authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Want to read more about Apolis: Click here to visit our website or click on following link ( )
Connect with Apolis through Social Media: Learn more about our company including latest events at Apolis, new job opportunities, job seeker tips and more. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.- provided by Dice