Weblogic / Jboss Administrator
Reston, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Weblogic /JBOSS Administrator
Required Skills Set
- Strong experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration & Deployment of Middleware products which includes Apache WebServer or NGINX, WebLogic, Tomcat, & JBOSS EAP running on Linux (SLES or RHEL or Solaris).
- Experience in SCM tools like Puppet and Ansible
- Scripting skills using Bash/Shell or Python or Ruby
- 2 years of experience in AWS. Familiarity / experience with AWS services like EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins on DevOps environment
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Sitescope, Splunk, MoogSoft, etc.
Detailed Job Requirement and Description
- At least 5+ years of continuous hands on experience
- Strong experience in troubleshooting application running on above products
- 24/7 Operations and On-Call Support (rotating weekly duty)
- Able to communicate clearly (oral/written) with stakeholders and technology partners
- Self-motivated individual to deliver the result in tight deadline