Web Analyst (Web Analytics & Reporting)
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Contract (corp to corp) Available
Title: Web Analyst (Web Analytics & Reporting)
As an experienced Web Analyst, you will provide business perspective and insights to inform and influence AKN's roadmap. You will build relationships with Experience and Engineering teams, gather quantitative and qualitative data, turn the data into actionable insights through deep analysis and make an impact through effective storytelling and timely action. The senior web analyst will play a significant role in addressing increasing and evolving analytical needs.
• Expert-level proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Big Query and SQL
• Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics
• Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, behavioral economics or science, psychology, or equivalent.
• 5 years as an individual contributor performing web data analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
• High proficiency with Excel including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules
• Understanding of SEO principles
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers
• Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience
• A creative problem solver with passion, energy and enthusiasm to drive meaningful and transformational change
• Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager Certifications
• Working knowledge of Adobe Target
• Experience in software support organizations
• Grow, and optimize the web analytics reporting for the Autodesk Knowledge Network and Autodesk Help Initiatives using GA, Adobe Analytics, Google Big Query and SQL
• Design and execute web measurement and reporting strategies including user and content segmentation.
• Provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into user experience and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations that enable greater customer engagement
• Perform deep dive analyses on site activity along with other Autodesk data to detect opportunities and insights that drive support and learning strategies
• Quality assurance of output developed by the engineering team and validation of web reporting enhancements/changes (data validation, etc).
• Work with team to automate reports and create self-service dashboards as appropriate.
• Build and effectively communicate data stories to executives and key stakeholders via presentations, written summaries, and data visualizations
• Partner with experience designers and product managers to develop A/B and Multi-Variate test designs with clear and measurable objectives.