WDM Engineer (French speaking)
Connect 44 AG
Paris City, Paris, France
Job type: contract
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Ksenia Scherbakha
1.Responsible for "service solution proposal" of presales.
2.Responsible for engineering network design, such as HLD/LLD/DD.
3.Responsible for engineering deployment, such as "Technical Troubleshooting".
4.Responsible for equipment validation test in Telecom Operators.
5.Project Deployment: network design, integration, testing, migration etc.
- Pre-sales support: development of service offers and participation in pre-sales processes from a technical point of view
- Technical support: management of technical issues with our R & D centers and the customer team
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, and ease to discuss technical issues with the customer, suggest solutions
1.Specialised in Telecommunications, BAC+5;
2.Working experience in WDM/FH equipment:
WDM(1830PSS/CN4200/6500/Huawei OSN), FH (Huawei/Ericsson/NEC) is preferred, or if you are "Talented Telecom Graduates".
3.Optimistic & good communication skills and team work.
4.Flexible, resistant to stress and respect for deadlines
5.Very organized, excellent presentation and communication, appetite for teamwork
- Easy to discuss technical issues with the customer, suggests solutions
- Fluent English (working language)
2 + years with France Operators' telecom and have a real appetite for technical fields, or if you are "Talented Telecom Graduates".
Please send your CV