Water Treatment Service Chemist
JS Selection 32000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Water Treatment Service Chemist | Bracknell
Can you service accounts within the Water Treatment industry? A role has come about through an internal promotion, and we're looking for a proven service chemist who is looking to progress into an Account Manager. They're a top-tier name in the Legionella control sector, and if you're near Leeds and happy to travel around London and the South East; apply today!
• Huge Water Treatment business with world-class services.
• They have blue-chip clients who hold them in very high regard.
• You'll join a company who offer excellent training, development and career opportunities.
• This role is based from Bracknell - or with good links to the M3/M4 motorways.
• JS Selection has placed many candidates here in the last year they're continuing to grow.
• You'll be servicing existing accounts throughout London and the South East.
• It's servicing cooling tower and steam boiler water treatment to companies in a variety of markets.
• You'll be working from home with the flexibility to manage your diary.
• You'll report into an expert team who have been there, done that' and can help you succeed.
• You'll be given a trainee to support your workload and work underneath you.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You should have servicing cooling tower and steam boiler water treatment services.
• You should be a consultative rapport builder.
• You'll have marketing support, but you should also be comfortable with generating your own meetings.
• Have a good legionella awareness understanding.
• Based in Bracknell covering the South East.
What You Get
• £27k-£32k base salary
• The latest Tech
• Company car, equipment, laptop, phone and high street discounts.
• Excellent support team to help you hit your targets.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on (phone number removed)
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, and we will endeavour to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system, and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills