Maxwell Building Services
Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Property Restoration Contractor seeking experienced Restoration/ Mitigation Technicians. Main duties include emergency response, mitigation and cleanup of properties damaged by fire, water and mold. Since Maxwell Building Services began operations, we've steadily grown to be one of the area's best damage restoration companies. We believe that building lasting relationships with our local community will lead to satisfied customers, and those relationships starts with our great employees.
We are looking to hire a restoration technician possessing an in-depth knowledge of nearly all aspects of property restoration. This individual will help us improve our capability to render professional-level service in a timely and quality manner. This is a critical position that will allow us to sustain our competitive edge in the restoration marketplace. Compensation based on experience.
- Emergency response, mitigation and cleanup of properties damaged by fire, water and mold.
- Technicians will be required to do demolition and tearing down sheet rock, pulling carpet, hauling trash and debris, etc.
- Any prior experience in mitigation work including structural drying, maintaining drying logbooks, setting up equipment, water extraction, etc. is strongly preferred.
- 24 hour Emergency Mitigation Services are offered in Oakland and Macomb counties so this position will carry a rotating, weekly on call schedule for after hours and weekend work.
- Ability to exhibit a high attention to detail ensuring the highest quality of workmanship throughout restoration projects.
- Ability to perform water damage and fire cleaning tasks.
- Understand and execute work orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to operate efficiently with minimum supervision.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to participate in all training as needed or required.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to provide crew leaders and company management with timely and accurate information related to the progress and status of projects.
- A clean, valid driver's license required.
- IICRC Certification (Cleaning and Restoration Certification) is a preferred but not required.