Water Hygiene Engineer
W5 Resourcing Associates
salary: 25000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Luton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client is a market leader within the water treatment and air hygiene industry, providing the highest quality total water treatment, water hygiene, consultancy and legionella training packages throughout the UK.
The company is looking to recruit a Water Hygiene Technician to join the existing Healthcare team. The Water Hygiene Technician role would suit someone who has good communication skills, is ambitious and keen to improve their existing knowledge and capabilities with aspirations to further their career.
The Water Hygiene Technicians Responsibilities Include:
* Temperature monitoring and general HSG274/HTM 04-01 water hygiene tasks
* Pseudomonas and legionella sampling
* TMV maintenance
* Chlorine dioxide analysis
* CWS Tank inspection
* Chlorination and disinfection works
* Assisting the Account Management team with client review meetings
Essential Skills & Experience
* Water Hygiene Technicians Experience to include:
* 2 years' experience in a Water Hygiene monitoring
* Specific involvement in water hygiene programmes within the Healthcare sector.
* Competitive salary, overtime and bonus scheme
* Private Healthcare cover
* Contributory pension scheme
Ideally candidates will live In Bedford, Northampton, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton