London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Transport & Logistics
Picker / Packer
Genuine ongoing long-term work paying from £9.27 to £10.79.
Free parking with subsidised canteen and guaranteed weekly rota.
Clean working environment with fantastic team spirit, no experience needed.
Calling all Day shift Picker/Packer looking to join a fantastic automotive client with genuine long-term opportunities.
It's a full-time work with guaranteed at least 5 days per week, 37.5hrs. Temp to perm positions available for the right candidates. Easy access on the bus route.
As a Picker/Packer, your duties will include:
- Scanning items and sorting into totes
- Picking books/toys using a scanner
- Reading pick labels accurately to ensure goods are scanned into correct tote
- You will be on your feet all shift and involves lots of walking
- Light work can be given depending on the role.
- Work to timed deadlines
Working 5 day per week, 37.5hrs.
Picker/Packer shifts are Sunday to Friday with 1 day off
07:00 - 15:00 - £9.27
You can expect the following benefits:
- Support from dedicated consultant
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- A personalised access card
- Secure Lockers
- A designated smoking area
- Working in clean, modern environment
- Indoor and outdoor seating area for break times
This exciting Picker/Packer role is an immediate start for successful candidates. To find out more on how we can assist you in finding long term work, please call Ryan or James on or click apply today.