Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Singapore. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Support the function in implementing relevant policies and framework.
- Provide advice on the application to business issues as the need arises
- Participate and provide subject matter expertise in firm-wide critical initiatives
- Conduct privacy impact assessments to evaluate compliance with laws, regulations, and internal standards, identify risks and share insights on mitigating actions that should be taken
- Supervise legislative and regulatory developments in this subject area
- Partner with control and oversight groups to build, maintain, test, and supervise best practices for controls
- Identify and mitigate data protection issues and risks
- 3-5 years experience, preferably operating and have hands on experience in privacy and data protection implementation experience with overall 8 to 10 years relevant experience.
- Relevant legal and/or privacy qualification desirable.
- Direct experience working in financial services is highly desired
- Experience or familiarity with conducting privacy risk assessments
- Ability to build rapport with key partners to identify privacy risks/trends and keep abreast of new products/initiatives
- Ability to handle several tasks concurrently
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Develops solutions to problems, checking where appropriate with senior management
- Committed to thinking and acting with integrity and honesty