Vice President, Multi-Family Development
Newport Beach, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
The company operates within the Real Estate industry.
- Maintain communication with general contractor staff and other building partners
- Assist in the confirmation of development costs, the establishment of construction budgets and finalizing construction contracts.
- Represent Company during construction and monitor construction progress and timelines, while assisting with a review, information gathering and other problem solving during construction.
- Interacting with company senior management, company peers, and outside consultants & subcontractors in a cohesive positive manner.
- Assist with site selection and manage initial due diligence and feasibility analysis for potential development opportunities.
- Negotiating general contractor agreements; scopes of work, buyout, scheduling, etc.
- Confirm requirements and manage the processes for obtaining municipal/utility approvals for rezoning and variance requests, plats, site plans, permits, etc.
- BS/BA - architecture, construction science or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years field experience with major site development and multi-family construction.
- Architectural background is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of multi-family building design and construction systems.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections.