Venue Manager, Boutique Hospitality Venue, London
The Change Group
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
An amazing company with a collection of venues across the UK is looking for an experienced Venue Manager for one of their many London sites.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and expanding company and in return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits, discounts and bonus schemes
- Responsible for the entire operation of your venue
- Drive the business forward, achieving targets and ensuring maximum revenue
- Train and develop your team, motivating and leading by example
- Ensuring that the customers experience is always at the highest levels and that your team are achieving the company's standards
- Financial responsibility, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
- Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
- Experience within hospitality is essential
- Personality, personality, personality!
- Experience managing a large team
- A real passion for food
- Passion for hospitality and first class customer service
- Confident, self-motivator with ambitious drive
Salary of £31-39K dependant on experience, plus bonus
A The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
This is a really exciting new role that we are shortlisting candidates for now, for interviews asap.
Please get in touch -
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role