SAP iXp Intern - Business Analyst [Newtown Square, PA or Virtual US]
Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
ABOUT THE SAP INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a Business Analyst intern, you will be a part of the Business Insights team in Customer Success COO group. We tell the story based on data helping the leaders to get data-driven insights. This is a global team spread across the globe, so you will get a lot of different perspectives
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Business Analyst
Location: Newtown Square, PA or Virtual US
Expected Start Date: February 2022
Contract Duration: 6 months with a possible 6-month extension
In this role, you'll:
- Do business analysis; Ad-hoc analysis of the data across sales, post-sales and services and create reporting and share it with executives
- Be a part of a global team which is very impactful, helping all regions across sales, services and post-sales organization for developing and standardizing practice as part of franchise team; We deliver Insights to SAP board and senior executives which are very critical to drive business outcomes
- Work with latest technology on Scripting (R/Phyton), Machine learning / AI
- Work directly with the business and be familiar with business processes and help regions optimize their process and strategy
WHO YOU ARE
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Analytical thinking, reporting/scripting, business acumen
- Current student or a recent graduate within the last 6 months of a bachelor's degree
- Curiosity and desire to learn along with some data and reporting skills will be key to succeed in this role
- Basics of Excel, reporting tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, Power BI, Tableau or any tools) will be very much needed for this job
- Scripting (VBA / R / Phython) knowledge will be an added bonus
ON INSTAGRAM AND DON'T MISS ANYTHING ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCES WORLDWIDE
WE ARE SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
OUR INCLUSION PROMISE
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:320765 | Work Area: Sales Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA