Senior Recruitment Consultant
Michael Page 130000.00 US Dollar . USD Per annum
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
WE ARE LOOKING TO GROW OUR TEAM! JOIN OUR HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE TEAM NOW!
Client DetailsWe offer high base compensation, uncapped bonus potential (consultants earning up to $130k year 1), international working/travel opportunities, flexible working, and a team-driven environment, you will have an amazing opportunity to drive your career forward at Michael Page.
We are looking for innovative leaders, people who can fit in with our super collaborative, team environment and deliver the highest level of service to our partners - so if this sounds like you, send me a message or apply directly. I'd love to chat.
Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- You will work closely with company executives to build strong personal relationships with your clients. You're not just cold-calling, you're meeting with clients and establishing yourself as a key resource in the market.
- We have a truly team-focused environment that allows you to work collaboratively with other consultants and leadership to produce the best results that will make you $$$
- Some of your responsibilities day to day include:
- Conducting market research to develop targeted business development lists
- Searching, sourcing, and screening potential candidates, utilizing a variety of platforms
- Cultivating close partnerships with clients - developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates to ultimately help grow their business
- Working closely with clients to manage the hiring process from interview through offer stage
- Conducting in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Being responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and generating leads
- Having an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiating Commercial Terms of business and rates
Recruitment Consultant should have the following experience:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience or B2B sales
- Natural aptitude for selling & building relationships
- Motivated professionals with a hunger to succeed at a very high level
- College Degree strongly preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Awesome bonus structure based on performance (Paid Out Quarterly)
- 20 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays (and also the week between the holidays and the new year this year)
- 5 sick days
- 1 additional day a month that you can take. or two half days. We call it a "Page Break".
- Exceptional training program and a promotion structure set in stone!
- We recently reduced our hours to allow for a better work/life balance, and have work-from-home opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Unparalleled Career Progression opportunities (local & abroad)
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Regular team outings (Bi- weekly happy hour, sporting events, competitions in office, marketing events, summer and year-end parties as well as quarterly & monthly outings for top performers, etc.)
2+ years of experience in recruitment or sales