Airport Agent - Ramp and Customer Service
Envoy Air Inc.
Medford, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best in aviation at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
- Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines global network
- Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
- Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
HIRING IMMEDIATELY & FREE FLIGHTS!
How will you make an impact?
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft at the airport on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on-time.
- Load, unload, sort as a baggage handler and appropriately transfer passenger baggage on the ramp, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories
- Create a positive start to a passenger's trip by being the first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries, issue boarding passes, calculate and collect any appropriate fees
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with Amercian Airlines by communicating appropriate information about their trips and belongings
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure passenger information is processed accurately and flights are sent out on time
- Listen to passengers and resolve their issues in accordance to company policies and procedures as a result of flight interruptions in a timely and friendly manner
- May work in the Baggage Service Office to track the location of baggage and handle passenger questions
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended state driver's license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Abe to communicate in a clear, polite, and friendly manner
- Must be able to read , write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It's not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Envoy Air Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines Group, provides regional flight service to American Airlines under the American Eagle brand and ground handling services for many American Airlines Group flights. The company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc., following the merger of several smaller regional carriers to create one of the largest regional airlines in the world. Envoy is headquartered in Irving, Texas, with hubs in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago and Miami, with a large ground handling operation in Los Angeles. Connect with Envoy on Twitter , on Instagram , and on Facebook at and .